We’re so excited to have you here! We hope this blog is helpful and encouraging to you.
We’re just a couple of church kids. Here’s some more info about us.
What’s a church kid? Am I a church kid?
The simplest definition of church kid is that they’re someone who comes from a Christian home and has grown up going to church. If you relate to some of the things below, you might be one too.
Top 10 signs you’re a church kid
- You’ve gone to church most of your life
- You’ve had people come up to you and say “I remember when you were a baby!”
- You’ve probably memorized nearly every song your church sings
- You get real shaken up when there’s a new one
- Your summer peaked during VBS and/or church camp
- You know what VBS stands for
- You go to a Bible study and/or youth group
- Your friends are probably also at that Bible study and/or youth group
- You met your friends at that Bible study and/or youth group
- You’ve known some of those friends since Sunday school
If you found yourself nodding to some or all of these things, you might be a church kid.
Looking for a particular topic? Search here!
Didn’t find it? Do you have more questions?
We welcome questions! Ask them here.
Subscribe for updates every time something is posted.
Thanks for reading! We hope you come again soon.